If you are looking for a vector-based designing app and don’t have much money then you are in the right place. In this article, I am giving you Affinity Designer for PC which is the best alternative for Adobe Illustrator. This app doesn’t require lots of specs, you can run it in a normal low-end device.
Affinity Designer is awesome with lots of amazing tools that are available on Illustrator. It has a pen tool, pencil tool, vector brush, gradient, fill, transparency tool, selection, and direct selection tools, etc. It has three persona Vector, Pixel, and Export.
It has plenty of vector and pixel based brushes. The best part of this app is its pixel persona. This app allow you to add vector as well as pixel based graphics on your work. It support pixel brushes upto 4k. You can also change vector and pixel strokes.
Unlike Adobe apps having costly subscription, Affinity (serif) apps are are one time purchased. But don’t worry I am giving you its modded version so you don’t need to pay anything.
How to install Affinity Designer on PC
- Download Affinity Designer for PC file from the link given below.
- Extract rar file using password 123.
- After extracting you will get the Affinity installer and Keygen.
- Run an Affinity installer and complete the installation.
- After installing open the Affinity Designer it will ask for registration.
- Now open Keygen and copy its content and paste it into registration boxes.
- Proceed the registration and you are all set to draw your imagination.
Affinity Designer for PC: Download