I this post I am giving you the latest mod made on DBZ TTT. I have not been uploading dbz mods for a very long time on my website, but from now you’ll get new dbz mods. In this post, you will get DBZ Anime War TTT mod with HD menu and interface for Android and PC.
Since it’s been a long time posting an article on DBZ mods, the current version of this mod is V54 and I remembered that the last version I have uploaded was V15. Now you can imagine how good will be the improvements in lags and graphics will be.
DBZ Anime War TTT mod
The game has lots of characters from Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Heroes, Dragon Ball Super, and some Anime War characters. It has the new interface which is looking attractive. The background graphics are of good quality. It has HD mod menus which will help you to find your favorite character.
Also read: DBZ Shin Budokai Power mod for Android/PC
Some of the newly added characters in this v54:
- Android 21
- Android Majin
- Evil Android
- Vegeta GT
- Baby Vegeta
How to install this game
- Download DBZ Anime War TTT mod iso, TEXTURES, and SAVEDATA file from the link given at the end of this post.
- Extract the SAVEDATA file into the PSP>>SAVEDATA folder.
- Extract the TEXTURES file into the PSP>>TEXTURES folder.
- Open PPSSPP emulator browses the game iso and start playing.
Also read: DBZ SB 2 Battle For Survival PSP mod
How to get permanent mod menu
- After installing this game, open the PPSSPP emulator and browse the game iso file.
- Tap and hold on iso icon, click on create game config.
- Now click on Game setting and goto system>>language and select Espanol (American Latina).
- Start the game and you will see a new interface and mod menu.
- When you reach to the mod menu click the back button and save that state.
- When you do this, whenever you game interface changes to default just load that saved state and everything will run perfectly.
What are your thoughts and experience with this new dbz ttt mod? Share your opinions on the comment section and you can also ask your queries in the comment section. For more stuff like that visit our youtube channel, don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.