In WrestleMania, there are lots of memorable moments that the fans keep in mind for many years. In WM36 Seth Rollins white attire grabs lots of attention from fans. In this post, I am giving you Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins WrestleMania 36 Textures. The graphics quality of this update is amazing and it will run on WW 2K19 v2.0.
In this update, Seth Rollins has white (Messiah) attire which is looking cool and Kevin Owens has a t-shirt having his photos on its front. The texture’s quality of both the attires is excellent. You can also download WrestleMania 36 arena textures and when you play with both superstar in WM36 arena you’ll enjoy more.
Also read: New WWE 2K20 mod v3.0 for Android, PSP & PC
A few days ago I have posted an article which as WM36 attires of Edge, Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins. In that update, Seth’s attire is not the same as his WM36 attire. That’s why I am giving you his exact attire in this update.
Note: Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins WrestleMania 36 textures files contain a password and to get the password you have to watch one video. Click here to watch that video and get the password. I can’t tell the password because the owner of this mod doesn’t allow me.
How to install WrestleMania 36 Arena in v2.0
- Download and properly install WWE 2K19 v2.0.
- Download two textures files, links are available at the end of this post.
- Extract both files using a password.
- Now one by one open the extracted folder and cut TEXTURES folders and paste them somewhere else.
- When all folders are collected in one place just copy the TEXTURES folder and paste it into the PSP folder.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator and enjoy it.
- Kevin and Seth Rollins Wrestlemania 36 textures files: Download
- WWE 2K19 v2.0: Download and How to install
- Credit: The Jr Studio
Also read: WWE 2K20 HCTP Mod v2.0 for PC HD Graphics
What are your thoughts and experience with this new WM36 arena update? Share your opinions on the comment section and you can also ask your queries in the comment section. For more stuff like that visit our youtube channel, don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.