This article is for the WWE lovers. I have been posting lots of articles on WWE games from the past few weeks and now here is another article on that. In this article, I will tell you how to play WWE 13 on PC with max setting and with excellent frame rates (60 fps).
Also read: New WWE 2K19 PS2 Mod released
The WWE 13 game was launched on Wii, PS3, and Xbox. It was not available for PC but we can play this game on PC with the help of an emulator. We will use dolphin emulator which can run GameCube and Wii games perfectly.
Wii games are not very demanding, they run perfectly on high-end android devices and these games run perfectly eve on low-end (4GB RAM) pc. So if you have a low-end device, you can play this game without any problem.
Also read: How to play God Of War 2 PS2 game on Android
How to install and play WWE 13 on PC
- Download Dolphins emulator, WWE 13 Wii ISo file and dolphin emulator (setting and save data) file from the link below.
- Now install dolphin emulator.
- Open the emulator and browse WWE 13 Wii ISO, when the game open wait for few seconds and close it.
- Now extract the dolphin emulator (setting and save data) file.
- Cut the extracted folder, paste it into your documents folder and replace all the files.
Now open dolphin emulator and enjoy the game. The dolphin emulator (setting and save data) file has complete game data and the best setting for WWE 13 on PC.
Dolphin emulator: Download
Setting and Save data file: Download
WWE 13 Wii ISO: Download
What are your thoughts and experience with this game? Share your opinions on the comment section and you can also ask your queries in the comment section. For more stuff like that visit our youtube channel, don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Savedata not working